- Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, United Kingdom, Spain: € 18,00
- Other UE countries: € 19,00
- + € 20,00 Norway and Swizerland due to custom fees
- Save over 20% and accept to wait 20 - 25 days for slower delivery by air mail. In case you are interested in please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will calculate the exact fare for you.
General Sales Conditions
- customers should place the selected product in the “basket” provided. After viewing and accepting the contribution for shipping costs, they can proceed to checkout and purchase.
- if necessary, customers can change the quantity and assortment of products in the basket, adding or removing one or more products.
- a screen will then appear showing the order summary, inclusive of shipping costs, along with another confirmation request.
- after this, the customer must select the payment method (credit card, PayPal, etc.) and then confirm the order by clicking on the specific button.
- Il Leccio will send an order confirmation by e-mail to the address provided by the customer, which will also represent acceptance of the sales conditions.
- the order confirmation will contain details of the product/s purchased, the price, the chosen payment method, shipping costs etc.
- the prices of the products are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of all taxes.
- the prices of the products are not inclusive of shipping costs, the amount of which will in any case be indicated to the customer in the order summary.
- the price of the product is that indicated on the website at the time of the order.
- the customer can choose between the payment methods shown:
- Credit card and/or prepaid card
Online payments by credit card on Paypal safe server. Cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Postepay, Carta Aura, American Express.
- Cash on delivery
You pay the carrier in cash when he makes the delivery to your home. The carrier is not authorised to give change, or to accept cheques or banker’s drafts. This method is valid only for deliveries in Italy. For this method of payment, an extra charge of 5 Euro is added to the order total.
- Bank credit transfer in advance
To avoid the 5 Euro surcharge for cash on delivery, you can pay in advance by bank credit transfer to:
IBAN IT 80B0306937751100000003752
SWIFT CODE: BCITITMMXXX
made out to Il Leccio di Vittorio Lonzi
In the reason for payment indicate the order number assigned at the time of purchase.
- Credit card and/or prepaid card
Delivery in Italy
- the delivery will be made by express carrier within 5 working days following receipt of the purchase order.
- upon receipt of the product, the customer must check that the package is intact and notify the carrier immediately; failing this the product is considered correctly delivered.
- in the case of absence of the customer, the carrier will leave a card (notice of attempted delivery) with the instructions for redelivery in the following 72 hours. Once this time has elapsed, the package will be automatically returned to the premises of Il Leccio srl.
- it is not possible to indicate a specific day or time for delivery.
- It is also possible for customers to purchase products for delivery outside Italy.
- the shipping costs depend on the destination and the weight, which will be calculated automatically and can be checked on completion of the order, before it is confirmed.
- In the event of defective product/s, the customer is invited to return it/ them, at his or her own cost, either by post or by carrier, to Il Leccio srl, Via XI Settembre 1944, 11 - 50032 Borgo San Lorenzo (FI) –Italy, packing it/them carefully in the original packaging and including a copy of the purchase invoice.
- if the product is no longer available, Il Leccio will make a refund of the cost indicated in the order and the shipping costs, by bank credit transfer, within 10 working days following receipt of the defective product.
Right to withdraw
- the customer may exercise the right to withdraw without any penalty and without explaining the reason, pursuant to article 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/05.
- the customer must forward notification to this effect within 20 working days of receipt of the product, by registered letter with proof of receipt to (see address above).
- the customer must proceed to return the product/s to Il Leccio srl, via carrier of his/her choice, packing it/them carefully in the original packaging and including a copy of the registered letter sent.
- Any dispute that may arise from the interpretation or performance of this contract shall be submitted by the parties to the attempt at mediation as laid down by the regulations of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Craft and Agriculture of Florence.
Privacy and Processing of Personal Data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code)
- The processing of the personal data of the users of the site www.illeccio.com is governed by article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (hereinafter Personal Date Protection Code). The data will not be used by Il Leccio di Vittorio Lonzi to the benefit of other entities. The data controller for the personal data related to persons identified or identifiable processed following consultation of our website is Il Leccio di Vittorio Lonzi, Via XI Settembre 1944, 11 - 50032 Borgo San Lorenzo (FI).
- The data acquired are processed with the help of electronic means in compliance with the legislation in force. The personal data will be communicated only to persons within the company appointed to carry out the activities necessary for the performance of the contract entered into, and will be circulated only within the scope of such ends. Under no circumstances shall the data be communicated to third parties.
- The data subject may apply to the data controller: for confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her at the premises of Il Leccio di Vittorio Lonzi; to be informed of the source of the personal data and the purpose of the processing; to request the updating, rectification or integration of the data, the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully; to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her.